|PC Only Content|
Information on this page is PC specific.
Accessories are equipable items that were added with PC Patch 7.30. They are rewards and rare drops that boost your stats. They allow players to further visually customize their heroes to a small extent.
- The cost of upgrading accessories exponentially increases much faster than any other type of item.
- Due to integer overflow and being a 32-bit integer, the mana cost for all upgrades after the ~2.1 billion mark will be one (1) mana. (The game adds +1 mana to ensure that no item upgrade is absolutely free).
- Accessories rewarded from beating most maps will be Supreme quality at their highest. Very few maps have a chance to reward players with Ultimate accessories.
- Marked on the player map with a small mask icon (usually white, but one of several other colors if Mythical or higher quality).
- Many accessories can spawn on every map or challenge, regardless of rarity or game mode.
- Rare accessories are likely to spawn only on the hardest difficulties (i.e. Nightmare).
- The item limit does not apply to accessories.
- Randomly drops from monsters.
- Found in chests for normal, survival, and challenge maps.
- The only way to get Hats is by completing certain maps or challenges.
All 80 accessory-type items are listed below. There are currently 26 rare accessories.
18 bracer accessory items currently exist in-game.
Dragon's Head Bracers
Bracers of Annatar
18 brooch accessory items currently exist in-game.
Brooch of Annatar
23 mask accessory items currently exist in-game.
Mask of Annatar
Pumpkin Head Mask
Ghost Face Mask
Metal Horned Mask
Wolf Head Mask
17 shield accessory items currently exist in-game.
Shield of Annatar
4 hat accessory items currently exist in-game.
Defender's Party Hat