|PC Only Content|
Information on this page is PC specific.
Accessories are a new gameplay mechanic that was added with PC Patch 7.30. Accessory-type items are rewards and rare drops that boost your stats. They allow players to further visually customize their heroes to a small extent. There are currently no official plans to bring accessories to the console version.
- There are 4 accessory item slots: Masks, Bracers, Brooches/Hats and Shields.
- Masks, Bracers, Brooches and Hats are usable by every hero class.
- Shield accessories can only be equipped by the Squire and Countess.
- The cost of upgrading accessories exponentially increases much faster than any other type of item.
- Once the cost of upgrading exceeds the current mana cap (2 billion) all remaining upgrades are free.
- Marked on the player map with a small mask icon (usually white, but one of several other colors if Mythical or higher quality).
- Many accessories can spawn on every map or challenge, regardless of rarity or game mode.
- Rare accessories are likely to spawn only on the hardest difficulties (i.e. Nightmare).
- The item limit does not apply to accessories.
- Randomly drop from monsters.
- Found in chests for normal, survival, and challenge maps.
- The only way to get Hats is by completing certain maps or challenges.
All 80 accessory-type items are listed below. There are currently 26 rare accessories.
18 bracer accessory items currently exist in-game.
Dragon's Head Bracers
Bracers of Annatar
18 brooch accessory items currently exist in-game.
Brooch of Annatar
23 mask accessory items currently exist in-game.
Mask of Annatar
Pumpkin Head Mask
Ghost Face Mask
Metal Horned Mask
Wolf Head Mask
17 shield accessory items currently exist in-game.
Shield of Annatar
4 hat accessory items currently exist in-game.
Defender's Party Hat