|PC Only Content|
Information on this page is PC specific.
She moves and casts faster than the Apprentice, but has less health and the least amount out of all hero classes.
- Magic Blockade ‐ Blocks enemies, slowing their progress, while also removing whatever elemental alignment the enemy has.
- Magic Missile Tower ‐ Shoots rapid‐fire bolts of arcane magic that deal physical damage to enemies.
- Fireball Tower ‐ Erupts with slow but powerful balls of flame that splash enemies with fire damage.
- Lightning Tower ‐ Disperses chain lightning that link from target to target, temporarily stunning enemies while dealing lightning damage.
- Deadly Striker Tower ‐ Unleashes extremely accurate energy blasts over long distances and through walls, but with a slower rate of fire.
- Instant Upgrade ‐ Channels a surcharge of mana into an instant Defense Upgrade!
- Purity Bomb ‐ Unleashes a cleansing blast of magical energy that is incredibly destructive to undead creatures and necromancers!
- Charge Attack ‐ The Adept can charge her staff with intense energy to release an extra‐powerful magic bolt that can damage multiple enemies.
- Knockback Attack ‐ The Adept charges her staff with kinetic energy to release a knock‐back shockwave that will send nearby enemies flying.
- An introverted trainee in the arcane arts, the Adept has focused her energy to hone several unique spells. Her Purifying Blast ability can unleash a magical explosion which will destroy skeletons in a single blast and greatly damage their necromancer masters, while her Instant Upgrade ability allows her to channel her mana into an instant upgrade for any Defense. Though she can be a little shy at first, her increased speed allows her to hurry across the battlefield to wherever her urgent attention is required! 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.