The Cowboy Monkey pet is awarded for reaching wave 15 of the Karathiki Jungle or wave 25 of the Akatiti Jungle tower defense-style maps on either Survival and Pure Strategy mode for the PC, or from being a PlayStation Plus member. It shoots bananas that heal the player at close range and damage enemies from a distance. Its stats vary depending on the difficulty on which it is earned.
- Players must complete wave 14 on survival in the Karathiki Jungle or wave 24 in the Akatiti Jungle to unlock this pet.
- Players must note that even after completing a pet's unlock conditions, it may not immediately be available for sale at the Tavernkeep.
- The chance of an unlocked pet being available for sale at the tavern shop is dependent on its rarity.
- Does ranged physical damage.
- Has significantly less DPS than a Seahorse, but the Monkeys much greater attack range can make it a viable choice in some situations.
- Its projectiles will pierce small enemies, but not walls or large enemies.
- It will only heal you when there are no enemies in range for it to shoot at, thus making it's heal ability relatively useless.
- Comes in Multiple colors.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.