The Deadly Striker Tower (DST) is an Apprentice/Adept defense. It fires fast-moving, high-damage bolts at a very slow rate. It can also shoot through any and all map obstacles: walls, floors, ceilings, etc.
It has the longest range of any defense in the game, but a thin 90° firing cone. Once it begins charging a shot, it will track and fire at a single enemy, even if the target later leaves the tower's range.
DSTs have the least amount of health out of all Apprentice/Adept towers, so they should be placed where they can be well-protected from critical damage.
The Deadly Striker uniquely favors attacking certain enemy types over others. It treats them as if they were closer to the tower than they actually are, therefore prioritizing them. The weight values assigned to the following monsters are divisors to their distance away from the DST.
For example: a Djinn that is 5,000 Unreal units away is instead 1,000. Between an Ogre that is 1,200 units away and a Goblin Copter 3,600 units away, both enemies are equidistant according to the DST.
|Dark Elf Mage||1.75|
- These towers prove to be quite useful for the Death From Above challenge, as they can deal huge damage to wyverns as they fly in from far away.
- Although the DST has increased priority towards the enemies weighted greater than 1.00, those not listed can still distract the tower from hitting key targets from afar, most notably Spiders and Dark Elf Warriors up close.
|Level||Health||Damage||Attack Range||Attack Rate(Seconds)||Mana To Upgrade||Mana Invested|
- Upgrading a hero defense increases its damage by 10% each level, and its health, lifespan or detonation count by 20% (a level 5 defense will deal 50% more damage and have 100% more health than a defense with no upgrades).
- On the other hand, upgrading a hero defense will mean that it acts as if the Hero has a higher Defense Area of Effect and Defense Attack Rate. A level 1 turret gets a bonus of +2 to all stats, while a level 5 turret gets +36.
- While the hero who summoned the tower is active, its damage is increased by 33% (PC).
|Apprentice / Adept:||Magic Missile Tower||Magic Blockade||Fireball Tower||Lightning Tower||Deadly Striker Tower|
|Squire / Countess:||Spike Blockade||Bouncer Blockade||Harpoon Turret||Bowling Ball Turret||Slice N Dice Blockade|
|Huntress / Ranger:||Gas Trap||Proximity Mine Trap||Inferno Trap||Ethereal Spike Trap||Darkness Trap|
|Monk / Initiate:||Ensnare Aura||Electric Aura||Healing Aura||Strength Drain Aura||Enrage Aura|
|Damage Totem||Speed Totem|
|Series EV:||Proton Beam||Physical Beam||Reflection Beam||Shock Beam||Tower Buff Beam|
|Summoner:||Archer Minion||Spider Minion||Orc Minion||Mage Minion||Warrior Minion|
|Ogre Minion||Spider Queen Minion|