The Deadly Striker Tower (DST) is an Apprentice/Adept tower. It fires fast-moving, high-damage bolts at a very slow rate.
The Deadly Striker Tower will shoot through any obstacle, including walls, floors, and ceilings. It has the longest range of any tower in the game, but a thin firing cone. Once the Deadly Striker begins charging a shot, it will track and fire at a single enemy, even if the target later leaves the tower's range. The DST will prioritize flying enemies, Dark Elf Warriors and Dark Elf Mages over lesser creatures.
The Deadly Striker Tower has the least amount of health out of all Apprentice/Adept towers, so it should be positioned and placed with notice.
- The thin firing cone of this tower allows it to focus better on a specific enemy path, such as a key wyvern approach path. Clever players have been able to position these towers to hit an ogre over other ground enemies.
- These towers prove to be quite useful for the Death From Above challenge, as they can deal huge damage to wyverns as they fly in from far away.
|Level||Health||Damage||Attack Range||Attack Rate(Seconds)||Mana To Upgrade||Mana Invested|
- Upgrading a hero defense increases its damage by 10% each level, and its health, lifespan or detonation count by 20% (a level 5 defense will deal 50% more damage and have 100% more health than a defense with no upgrades).
- On the other hand, upgrading a hero defense will mean that it acts as if the Hero has a higher Defense Area of Effect and Defense Attack Rate. A level 1 turret gets a bonus of +2 to all stats, while a level 5 turret gets +36.
- While the hero who summoned the tower is active, its damage is increased by 33% (PC).
|Apprentice / Adept:||Magic Blockade||Magic Missile Tower||Fireball Tower||Lightning Tower||Deadly Striker Tower|
|Huntress / Ranger:||Gas Trap||Proximity Mine Trap||Inferno Trap||Ethereal Spike Trap||Darkness Trap|
|Monk / Initiate:||Ensnare Aura||Electric Aura||Healing Aura||Strength Drain Aura||Enrage Aura|
|Squire / Countess:||Spike Blockade||Bouncer Blockade||Harpoon Turret||Bowling Ball Turret||Slice N Dice Blockade|
|Barbarian:||Tornado Stance||Lightning Stance||Siphon Stance||Turtle Stance||Hawk Stance|
|Series EV:||Proton Beam||Physical Beam||Reflection Beam||Shock Beam||Tower Buff Beam|
|Summoner:||Archer Minion||Spider Minion||Orc Minion||Mage Minion||Warrior Minion|