This aura should be placed at choke points for maximum effect and care should be taken to ensure the aura is positioned to cover as many lanes as possible. It should almost always be combined with an Ensnare Aura to maximize its damage output. Due to the change in 7.06b, Electric Aura no longer triggers on electric immune foes, significantly improving its lifespan.
Combining these two auras with an offensive ranged tower such as a Fireball Tower or a Harpoon Turret, or by including an offensive trap such as an Inferno Trap, electric immune enemies can also be killed. Alternatively, Magic Blockades and Darkness Traps can be used to remove the electric affinity, while Strength Drain Auras can disable the affinity while they are inside.
|Level||Health||Effective Range||Attack Damage||Attack Rate (sec)||Mana To Upgrade||Mana Invested|
- Electric Aura uses 3 DU for consoles.
- Upgrading a hero defense increases its damage by 10% each level, and its health, aura lifespan or trap detonation charge number by 20% each level. (A level 5 defense will deal 50% more damage and have 100% more health than an un-upgraded defense).
- On the other hand, upgrading a hero defense will mean that it acts as if the Hero has a higher Defense Area of Effect and Defense Attack Rate. A level 1 turret has a bonus of 2 to all stats, while a level 5 turret has a bonus of 36 to all stats.
- While the hero who summoned the tower is active, damage is increased by 33% (PC).
- Current as of PC version: 7.36c.
|Apprentice / Adept:||Magic Blockade||Magic Missile Tower||Fireball Tower||Lightning Tower||Deadly Striker Tower|
|Huntress / Ranger:||Gas Trap||Proximity Mine Trap||Inferno Trap||Ethereal Spike Trap||Darkness Trap|
|Monk / Initiate:||Ensnare Aura||Electric Aura||Healing Aura||Strength Drain Aura||Enrage Aura|
|Squire / Countess:||Spike Blockade||Bouncer Blockade||Harpoon Turret||Bowling Ball Turret||Slice N Dice Blockade|
|Barbarian:||Tornado Stance||Lightning Stance||Siphon Stance||Turtle Stance||Hawk Stance|
|Series EV:||Proton Beam||Physical Beam||Reflection Beam||Shock Beam||Tower Buff Beam|
|Summoner:||Archer Minion||Spider Minion||Orc Minion||Mage Minion||Warrior Minion|