The Enrage Aura is the final aura the Monk and Initiate unlock. It may cause enemies inside it to attack other enemies. Enraged monsters can attack enemies immune to this aura, but they will not retaliate. Ogres, bosses, and creatures with a fire affinity cannot be enraged. This aura costs 100 mana and 5 DU to place.
The Enrage Aura is a great alternative to the Ensnare Aura and Electric Auras. While it does not directly damage or slow enemies, the Enrage Aura effectively combines the two. It can direct enemies away from Eternia Crystals, heroes and physical defenses, instead attacking and damaging their own allies.
The net damage output and disabling effects of this aura are highly volatile. In cases with a small number of enemies moving at high speed through its area, an enrage aura can seem almost useless, as few will be enraged, and those that are will likely attack others moving at full speed for little damage.
The targeted enemies, if not affected, will naturally leave the area, pulling the enraged enemies along, which will clear the effect. However, in the case of large enemy numbers and slow enemy speeds (often due to an overlapping ensnare aura) the enrage aura can grind enormous enemy groups to a standstill and decimate their numbers as enraged kobolds explode and warriors cut hordes apart. Complemented by damaging auras, towers and walls the enrage aura can lend a powerful but expensive and somewhat unreliable finisher to a defense.
|Level||Health||Effective Range||Chance to Enrage||Mana To Upgrade||Mana Invested|
- Upgrading a hero defense increases its damage by 10% each level, and its health, lifespan or detonation count by 20% (a level 5 defense will deal 50% more damage and have 100% more health than a defense with no upgrades).
- On the other hand, upgrading a hero defense will mean that it acts as if the Hero has a higher Defense Area of Effect and Defense Attack Rate. A level 1 turret gets a bonus of +2 to all stats, while a level 5 turret gets +36.
- While the hero who summoned the tower is active, its damage is increased by 33% (PC).
Tips and Notes
- The chance to enrage a susceptible enemy is hard-capped at 93%.
- This is the only defense that can stop Dark Elf Warriors from pursuing players.
|Apprentice / Adept:||Magic Blockade||Magic Missile Tower||Fireball Tower||Lightning Tower||Deadly Striker Tower|
|Huntress / Ranger:||Gas Trap||Proximity Mine Trap||Inferno Trap||Ethereal Spike Trap||Darkness Trap|
|Monk / Initiate:||Ensnare Aura||Electric Aura||Healing Aura||Strength Drain Aura||Enrage Aura|
|Squire / Countess:||Spike Blockade||Bouncer Blockade||Harpoon Turret||Bowling Ball Turret||Slice N Dice Blockade|
|Barbarian:||Tornado Stance||Lightning Stance||Siphon Stance||Turtle Stance||Hawk Stance|
|Series EV:||Proton Beam||Physical Beam||Reflection Beam||Shock Beam||Tower Buff Beam|
|Summoner:||Archer Minion||Spider Minion||Orc Minion||Mage Minion||Warrior Minion|