- Other names include: Genie, Dusa, Hanio, Nurzhan, Spiro, Tien, Menos, Hugo, Huzzah and Shazzam.
- Can be bought with mana at the Tavernkeep.
- Performs a ~3-second backflip animation that grants mana based on both its mana bonus stat and the amount of generic damage inflicted by a hero.
- When using the Summoner's Overlord Mode, players will not benefit from the pet's mana gaining ability due to it being linked to the actual animation taking place.
- Players must complete Magus Quarters to unlock this pet.
- Players must note that even after completing a pet's unlock conditions, it may not immediately be available for sale at the Tavernkeep.
- The chance of an unlocked pet being available for sale at the tavern shop is dependent on its rarity.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.