It is the cheapest, but least durable of all blockades, costing 20 mana and 1 Defense Unit.
In Redux, its health scaling is drastically improved. Whenever the barrier is attacked, ALL surrounding enemies lose their elemental affinity. It also generates more aggro, as with all other blockades.
- Stats measurements taken in Redux without upgrades or extra buffs.
- All mage towers have 1.625x more health on Nightmare and Ascension.
Range is the frontal distance the Magic Blockade can strip elements.
- Magic Blockades are an inexpensive way to bait certain enemies. Spiders that drop next to one will most likely attack it over targets further away.
In Other Dungeon Defenders Games
This blockade is known as the Elemental Barrier in Dungeon Defenders: Awakened. Its health scaling is drastically better in DDA than Vanilla DD1.
- Health scaling dramatically increased.
- Aggro radius increased.
- Now disenchants ALL nearby enemies when struck.
- The Magic Blockade is tied with a 1-DU Reflection Beam for the cheapest defense in the game.
|Apprentice / Adept:||Magic Missile Tower||Magic Blockade||Fireball Tower||Lightning Tower||Deadly Striker Tower|
|Squire / Countess:||Spike Blockade||Bouncer Blockade||Harpoon Turret||Bowling Ball Turret||Slice N Dice Blockade|
|Huntress / Ranger:||Gas Trap||Proximity Mine Trap||Inferno Trap||Ethereal Spike Trap||Darkness Trap|
|Monk / Initiate:||Ensnare Aura||Electric Aura||Healing Aura||Strength Drain Aura||Enrage Aura|
|Damage Totem||Speed Totem|
|Series EV:||Proton Beam||Physical Beam||Reflection Beam||Shock Beam||Tower Buff Beam|
|Jester:||Jack-in-the-Box||Party Popper Tower||Presents|
|Summoner:||Archer Minion||Spider Minion||Orc Minion||Mage Minion||Warrior Minion|
|Ogre Minion||Spider Queen Minion|