Quest for the Lost Eternia Shards DLC - Part 2.
- Completing this campaign map by defeating the Genie King boss will unlock the Desert Princess costume for Adept.
- Defeating the King boss will allow players to retrieve the blue Eternia Shard. A trophy resembling one of the Genies lamps will appear in the player's tavern.
- Retrieve all Lost Eternia Shards to unlock access to the Crystalline through a tavern portal.
- Donkeys can be found on the map as well. They behave like the Shroomite NPCs.
- To get the Donkey pet you have to reach wave 15 on any difficulty.
- Any console players looking for a working setup can look here: Morrago Desert Town Insane+ Build (Console)
- On console if you try to host a online game of Morrago nobody will be able to join because it will give them the error called DunDefArabia. If you play Morrago online or try to join someone that played Morrago or is currently playing Morrago you will have to restart the game by dashboarding to fix the error.
- There is currently a glitch on console versions, where map freezes if there are 3+ people on map.*fixed*
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.