Moraggo Desert Town is a map that was released on March 15th 2012, as part of the Quest for the Lost Eternia Shards DLC - Part 2.
Main Article: Genie King
The Genie King hides in one of the many lamps scattered across the map. He always enters the lamp in front of the temple first. Players must rub the active lamp to release him, in order to attack him. The King will go back into hiding after losing a certain percentage of his health. Purple mist and a pinging sound are the team's cues to track down the boss.
- Completing this campaign map by defeating the Genie King boss will unlock the Desert Princess costume for Adept.
- Defeating the King boss will allow players to retrieve the blue Eternia Shard. A trophy resembling one of the Genies lamps will appear in the player's tavern.
- Retrieve all Lost Eternia Shards to unlock access to the Crystalline through a tavern portal.
- Players can "Pet" the Donkeys on this map for extra mana once per round. They may also receive an item or have their hero healed.
- The Donkey pet is rewarded for reaching wave 15 in Survival Mode.
- Any console players looking for a working setup can look here: Morrago Desert Town Insane+ Build (Console)
- On console if you try to host a online game of Morrago nobody will be able to join because it will give them the error called DunDefArabia. If you play Morrago online or try to join someone that played Morrago or is currently playing Morrago you will have to restart the game by dashboarding to fix the error.
The other shard maps.