Quest for the Lost Eternia Shards Part 2: Moraggo Desert Town is downloadable content that was released for the PC on 16 March 2012 and for the PS3 on 10 April 2012 and 18 April for PSN EU and for Xbox 360 on 26 April.
Now that your Dungeon’s been defended, prepare to venture outside into the realms of Etheria in The Quest for the Lost Eternia Shards! Explore the desert city of Moraggo and experience 3 all new missions, story cinematics, enemies, a whole new boss, and more!
This DLC adds:
- The Moraggo Desert Town campaign mission, where players can face an all new boss to recover the lost Blue Eternia Shard.
- The War of the Djinn challenge.
- The Oasis PvP map and Oasis Uber MonsterFest Co-op Challenge.
- All new Djinn enemies now spawn on Nightmare difficulty.
- Increased level cap to 78.
- Pro mode for faster item upgrading.
- 10 brand-new desert themed weapons.
- Donkey pet familiar.
- Desert Princess Adept Hero Outfit
- The DLC was on sale for a limited time upon its PC release. It is priced (not including sales) at $3.99 USD on Steam.
|Lost Eternia Shards DLC:||Part 1: Mistymire Forest||Part 2: Moraggo Desert Town||Part 3: Aquanos||Part 4: Sky City|
|Additional Heroes:||New Heroes DLC||Barbarian Hero DLC||Series EV Hero DLC|
|Summoner Hero DLC||Jester Hero DLC|
|Costume Packs:||Halloween Costume Pack||Lucky Costume Pack||Penny Arcade Character Pack|
|Holiday DLC:||Halloween Mission Pack||Etherian Holiday Extravaganza||Etherian Festival of Love||President's Day Surprise|
|Content Packs:||Warping Core Challenge Mission Pack||The Great Turkey Hunt!||Assault Mission Pack|
|Karathiki Jungle Mission Pack||City in the Cliffs Mission Pack||Talay Mining Complex Mission Pack|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.