Huntress skill that fires an ethereal bird that will pass through obstacles and all monsters including ogres, inflicting very high damage. It costs 40 mana per use with a cooldown of 3 seconds.
- As the piercing shot passes through every enemy and any obstacle, it can be used to rapidly clear out entire lines of enemies for minimal cost.
- Since Piercing Shot can be fired even when you are normally attacking, using it every cooldown is a significant DPS increase--even against single targets.
- Due to its ability to travel through walls, you can use it to "snipe" enemies through any obstacles.
- Piercing Shot is great at taking down a long wave of Wyverns, who tend to move in a single straight line. It can also be easily targeted at Dark Elf Warriors and Spiders who usually stop moving in order to attack.
- Upgrading Piercing Shot does not decrease the cooldown.
- Weapons which inflict elemental damage in place of physical damage such as the Dancing Cavalier will still boost the damage of Piercing Shot when their listed weapon damage is upgraded.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.