|PC Only Content|
Information on this page is PC specific.
The Rainbow Unicorn is a special pet that is awarded for completing the Assault Challenge Mission Pack parts 1, 2, and 3 in order on any difficulty. (You do not, however, need to use the Next Level button after completing each part - returning to the Tavern and starting the next sequential part will also work. Dying and restarting is also allowed, even on Hardcore mode). You will get the pet once you return to the tavern, as well as a weapon for each part you completed.
- You receive Mythical quality items for completing parts of the Assault Challenge Mission Pack on Medium, Hard, Insane and Nightmare difficulties.
- Fires multiple rainbow colored Heart projectiles. This is purely cosmetic.
- Heroic rainbow projectiles have a damage multiplier based on the Hero's damage stat and pierce through enemies.
- Cannot be purchased with mana at the Tavernkeep.
- If you are completing all three parts the Assault Challenge Mission Pack on another player's server, you will not receive your Rainbow Unicorn until you return to your own Tavern.
- As of PC patch 7.16c, the Rainbow Unicorn now deals 50% less damage on Nightmare Difficulty.