|PC Only Content|
Information on this page is PC specific.
Only the Summoner's minions can damage the enemy, denying the use of damaging hero defenses, weapons and attacking pets. The final wave lifts this restriction, allowing non-minion damage. If successful, the player will earn the "Mission Real Time Strategist" award and will need it for all of the maps illustrated below.
|Original Campaign Missions||The Deeper Well, Foundries and Forges, Magus Quarters, Alchemical Laboratory, Servants Quarters, Castle Armory, Hall of Court, The Throne Room, Royal Gardens, The Ramparts, Endless Spires, The Summit|
|DLC Missions||Glitterhelm Caverns, City in the Cliffs|
|The Lost Eternia Shard Maps||Mistymire Forest, Moraggo Desert Town, Aquanos|
Despite this achievement's in-game and Steam description, it does not require players to only use minions and Summoners in combat. Any defenses and pets are permitted, as long as they do not damage enemies.
Defenses that are safe to use are illustrated in the table below.
|Huntress/Ranger||Darkness Trap, Gas Trap|
|Monk/Initiate||Enrage Aura, Ensnare Aura, Healing Aura, Strength Drain Aura|
|Series EV||Physical Beam, Tower Buff Beam|
|Squire/Countess||Spike Blockade (placed backwards)|
- Summoners also do not have to use Overlord Mode at all, despite the achievement's description.
- Although any hero can be used during the combat phase, switching to another reduces the base damage of minions by 25% which can make this achievement harder to get for less equipped Summoners.
- The Achievement will unlock for the player once they have earned the "Mission Real Time Strategist" award on all of the required maps.
- Dungeon Raider (Campaign) - Completed all levels (from The Deeper Well to Glitterhelm Caverns) on at least Hard difficulty.
- Mythical Real Time Strategist - Completed the Original Campaign and 3 Eternia Shards Missions only using summoned mobs and Overlord mode, except for the Final Wave... on Nightmare!