|PC Only Content|
Information on this page is PC specific.
Each time a projectile is reflected, the barrier loses a small portion of its health while greatly increasing the damage of the projectile. Upgrading it increases its total health and the damage multiplier.
- The following projectiles can be reflected:
- When a projectile is reflected:
- The defense loses a small portion of its health (25)
- The projectile instantly becomes 'friendly' in that it can no longer damage defenses or players
- The projectile's damage is multiplied by a factor (depending on Beam Damage and upgrade level)
- The projectile loses all vertical momentum; once reflected, it will ALWAYS travel perfectly horizontal.
- The reflected direction depends on the angle the projectile hit the beam
- The rocket from Goblin copter doesn't aim/targets any monsters
- All players and units can walk through the beam.
- Its height is sufficient to reflect everything without allowing anything over the top.
- These are particularly useful in warping core challenge maps, where commonly an Eternia Crystal will warp uncomfortably close to enemy spawns. Placing Reflection Beams between the crystal and spawn will prevent archers and mages from hitting the crystal from inside the spawn gate.
- Another helpful use is in late-survival maps where ogres' poison projectiles become a threat to defenses' health and the player's ability to repair them without interruption.
Leveling and Costs
- The Reflection Beam has a base cost of 20 mana.
- Based on length, the Reflection Beam can range from 1-3 defense units.
- The maximum health points of the beam depending of your stats, upgrade and the length of the beam.
|Apprentice / Adept:||Magic Blockade||Magic Missile Tower||Fireball Tower||Lightning Tower||Deadly Striker Tower|
|Huntress / Ranger:||Gas Trap||Proximity Mine Trap||Inferno Trap||Ethereal Spike Trap||Darkness Trap|
|Monk / Initiate:||Ensnare Aura||Electric Aura||Healing Aura||Strength Drain Aura||Enrage Aura|
|Squire / Countess:||Spike Blockade||Bouncer Blockade||Harpoon Turret||Bowling Ball Turret||Slice N Dice Blockade|
|Barbarian:||Tornado Stance||Lightning Stance||Siphon Stance||Turtle Stance||Hawk Stance|
|Series EV:||Proton Beam||Physical Beam||Reflection Beam||Shock Beam||Tower Buff Beam|
|Summoner:||Archer Minion||Spider Minion||Orc Minion||Mage Minion||Warrior Minion|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.