- Other names include: Tweedle, Muktar, Goblo, Jumjom, Porok, Kamabum, Weezlo, Yamash, Shmup and Mushy.
- Cannot be bought with mana at the Tavernkeep.
- Does ranged poison damage that temporarily slows down enemies.
- The Shroomite cannot be unlocked for sale at the Tavernkeep.
- The Shroomite is currently not available for the consoles. Instead, players receive a Fairy for reaching wave 20 of Mistymire Forest on Survival and Pure Strategy mode on at least Hard difficulty.
Shroomites can also be found as player interactable NPCs in Mistymire Forest.
- Interacting with Shroomite NPCs allows players to be healed, given mana and possibly an item.
- An individual Shroomite NPC can only be interacted with once per wave.
- Awarded items go directly to a player's item box, with item quality dependent on the level's difficulty.
- There are five total Shroomites on the map, one on each path and one in the center near the 4 crystals.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.