It is a large aerial map surrounded by giant clouds and floating islands. Goblin Copters spawn here on all difficulty levels, and the Goblin Battlecruiser is fought here.
The city is divided into four sections — a large central area; a small, isolated area to the north; a medium-sized area to the east; and a small area to the south. A bridge connects the southern and eastern areas. Both players and enemies use the numerous air lifts to reach the different areas. Red colored disposal chutes instantly plummet heroes to their death.
Ground enemies spawn from the central area to attack the Eternia Crystals on the north, east and south sections.
- Completing this campaign map by defeating the Goblin Battlecruiser boss will unlock a Sky Captain costume for the Initiate (PC).
- Defeating the Goblin Battlecruiser boss will allow players to retrieve the Red Eternia Shard. A trophy resembling the battlecruiser's sign will appear in the player's tavern.
- Retrieve all four Lost Eternia Shards (Purple, Blue, Yellow and Red) to unlock access to the Crystalline Dimension through a tavern portal.
- If physical defenses are only built near the eastern crystal and all players stay near them, the Goblin Copters and their ogres will path to the defenses. Regular ogres can be redirected away from the outer two crystals with very long ranged Lightning and Deadly Striker Towers.
- Use a combination of only traps, auras, and beams (excluding Physical Beams) to kill any enemies attempting to attack the outer crystals.
- The former two tips make for a very effective strategy for Survival Mode.
- Yellow colored air lifts spawn around the edges of the map during the boss wave. Players can utilize these to board the deck of the Goblin Battlecruiser.
- Catarang can be found on the map as well. They behave like the Shroomites and Donkeys. A pet version of the flying cat is rewarded for reaching wave 20 in Survival Mode.