|PC Only Content|
Information on this page is PC specific.
To unlock Survival Mode for each map, players must first complete the campaign mission itself. Completing the campaign mission on a given difficulty unlocks Survival for all the ≤ difficulties.
- After unlocking this achievement, the Jetpack Bounty Hunter Costume will be unlocked.
- When playing in another player's game you will need to return to your own tavern after completing all the campaign maps for this achievement to be unlocked.
- The City in the Cliffs Mission Pack or DLC containing the original Bounty Hunter Costume is required to unlock this achievement.
- Players can join another player's hosted match and have them skip to wave 25, lose that wave, and still get the achievement.
- Also, once you have got the achievement, you will have to return to your tavern and restart the game to see it
- Hardcore Mythical Defender - Completed all levels (from The Deeper Well to Glitterhelm Caverns) on Nightmare difficulty with Hardcore mode on.
- Dungeon Raider (Campaign) - Completed all levels (from The Deeper Well to Glitterhelm Caverns) on ≥ Hard difficulty.
- Mythical Defender - Completed all levels (from The Deeper Well to Glitterhelm Caverns) on Nightmare difficulty.
- Iron Man - Reached Survival Wave 10 on ≥ Insane Difficulty.
- Survivalist - Reached Survival Wave 15 on ≥ Medium Difficulty.
- Tough Guy - Reached Survival Wave 15 on ≥ Hard Difficulty.
- Thick Skin - Reached Survival Wave 20 on ≥ Medium Difficulty.
- Defense is the Best Offense - Reached wave 8 on campaign missions with pure stratergy enabled
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.