|PC Only Content|
Information on this page is PC specific.
To unlock Survival Mode for each map, players must first complete the campaign mission itself. Completing the campaign mission on a given difficulty unlocks Survival for all the ≤ difficulties.
- After unlocking this achievement, the Jetpack Bounty Hunter Costume will be unlocked.
Notes and Tips
- When playing in another player's game you will need to return to your own tavern after completing all the campaign maps for this achievement to be unlocked.
- The City in the Cliffs Mission Pack or DLC containing the original Bounty Hunter Costume is required to unlock this achievement.
- Also, once you have got the achievement, you will have to return to your tavern and restart the game to see it.
- This is a very time-consuming achievement to get the normal way. Though once you do earn it, you are able to cut the time other players have to spend tremendously.
- On every map required, start on Wave 24, begin the Combat Phase immediately and lose. This way, your guests only have to build for that single wave to reach Wave 25 on their own. The entire wave-unlocking process can be done in just 20 minutes.
- Hardcore Mythical Defender - Completed all levels (from The Deeper Well to Glitterhelm Caverns) on Nightmare difficulty with Hardcore mode on.
- Dungeon Raider (Campaign) - Completed all levels (from The Deeper Well to Glitterhelm Caverns) on ≥ Hard difficulty.
- Mythical Defender - Completed all levels (from The Deeper Well to Glitterhelm Caverns) on Nightmare difficulty.
- Iron Man - Reached Survival Wave 10 on ≥ Insane Difficulty.
- Survivalist - Reached Survival Wave 15 on ≥ Medium Difficulty.
- Tough Guy - Reached Survival Wave 15 on ≥ Hard Difficulty.
- Thick Skin - Reached Survival Wave 20 on ≥ Medium Difficulty.
- Defense is the Best Offense - Reached wave 10 on campaign missions with pure stratergy enabled
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.