Upgrade Defense icon allows players to upgrade a nearby Hero Defense. It is accessed from the Action Wheel.
Because each upgrade costs more than the previous one, a level 60 or greater hero is required to upgrade a tower to its maximum level.
|Upgrade Level||Mana Cost||Required Hero Level|
- When playing the Barbarian, the icon gives player's access to his Battle Stances.
- Upgrading a hero defense increases its damage by 10% each level, and its health, aura lifespan or trap detonation charge number by 20% each level. (A level 5 defense will deal 50% more damage and have 100% more health than an un-upgraded defense).
- On the other hand, upgrading a hero defense will mean that it acts as if the Hero has a higher Defense Area of Effect and Defense Attack Rate. A level 1 turret has a bonus of 2 to all stats, while a level 5 turret has a bonus of 36 to all stats.
- While the hero who summoned the tower is active, damage is increased by 33% (PC).
- Current as of PC version: 7.36c.
|Hero Stats||Tower Stats||Action Wheel||Hero Menu|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.