|PC Only Content|
Information on this page is PC specific.
A 3-slot machine interface opens when this ability is activated. Rolling certain combinations on the wheel will produce either positive or negative effects.
When this ability is in-use, the Jester will dance in-place and cannot move.
The images in each slot cycle is in a fixed order, allowing the user to roll any desired combination with prediction and good timing.
(Order does not matter.)
|Golden Enemies||Turns some enemies on the map golden. These can include foes Djinns normally do not buff, such as ogres.|
|Buff Enemies||Enemies temporarily deal 2.5x more damage and take ~33% less damage.|
|Downgrade Nearby Tower||Downgrades a defense near the Jester.|
|Players Unable to Repair||Players are temporarily unable to repair defenses for some time.|
|Debuff Enemies||Temporarily increases the damage all enemies take and reduces their attack strength.|
|Buff Allies||Temporarily halves the damage ally heroes take and boosts their attack damage slightly.|
|Damage All Enemies||Damages all enemies on the map for up to 50% of their max health.|
|Kill Portion Of Enemies||Instantly kills a small percentage of enemies on the map. At least five (5) enemies will be killed.|
|Stun Enemies||Enemies become unable to move or attack for a few seconds.|
|Slow-Motion||Temporarily slows down time.|
|Upgrade Nearest Tower||Instantly upgrades the closest defense to the Jester.|
|Heal All Allies||Heals all heroes and defenses on the map for up to 75% of their max health.|
- Not all combinations are affected by this ability's stat.
- "Damage All Enemies" and "Heal All Allies" hard-cap at a Wheel stat of +3,726. Anything above 3,726 will not improve either of these combinations.
- "Damage All Enemies" (Triple Swords) will aggro all ogres present to the Jester who rolled the effect.
- Combinations that apply to enemies do not affect bosses or evil heroes.
- Right-clicking will stop all spinning slots at once which may allow the player to produce an outcome faster.
- If the Jester suffers damage while rolling on the wheel, the ability will be interrupted, but won't go on-cooldown. This can be used to one's advantage if they mistime the first or second slots.